Kyle Roche is a dynamic strategist with a strong record of representing both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts. His unique ability to infuse his technological and economic knowledge into legal strategies for his clients has led to 50M+ pre-suit settlements and 100M+ trial victories. Kyle’s practice focuses on representing CEOs, venture capitalists, and investors in class actions and mass arbitrations against large corporations.
Kyle has extensive experience litigating complex antitrust and securities disputes where he has successfully advanced novel legal theories. Roche has extensive experience at the intersection of cryptocurrency, blockchain and law; he has written extensively on the subject and has been invited as a guest lecturer at Northwestern and Harvard. In 2023, Roche co-founded claimshero.io, a technology startup that aims to increase access consumer access to arbitration.
- Co-lead trial counsel representing estate of David Kleiman against Craig Wright. Obtained $143M judgment.
- Lead counsel representing group of former Cantor Fitzgerald partners in dispute arising from millions in unpaid compensation. Won summary judgment that invalidated non-compete provisions in 15 year-old partnership agreement and obtained 12M judgment.
- Lead defense counsel for technology startup in arbitration dispute alleging 25M+ in damages. Obtained final order that resulted in 95% reduction in claimed damages.
- Member of trial team that successfully defended a pharmaceutical company in a patent dispute concerning the market-leading diabetes drug.
- Lead attorney representing co-founder of social-networking company in partnership dispute, resulting in resolution acceptable to all parties.
- Represented venture capitalist in dispute concerning the growth and development of a large decentralized blockchain.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.; Associate Editor, Northwestern University Law Review; Arlyn Miner Book Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Purdue University, B.S., Chemical Engineering
Publications & Presentations
- New York
- U.S. District Court: Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court: Eastern District of New York
Awards & Associations
- Kyle Roche named to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2020-2023 and
- Kyle Roche named a Chick Evans Scholarship Recipient